Hello from HOT and HUMID HUMID HUMID Iowa. Today, Mikayla's teacher kept track of the temp. in her room because they are studying "temperature" in Math, she said that the thermometer in her room read 90! And that is with the AC running. Obviously the AC can't keep up with all these hot and sweaty bodies all day. Ewwww....the odor of sweaty kids after coming in from recess!!
After school today we had volleyball practice. For some reason I was so tired. I kept yawning and didn't have much energy. I was a pretty bad example of "hustling" for the girls.
After school we came home and had supper, which Jeff had made. It was not the most well-balanced meal, meaning we had quite a bit of fried and starchy things, but who am I to complain, I didn't have to cook it!!!! :)
We watched the Cubs win, I did school work, and now am going to bed.
No news on selling the house.
High School Soccer and Junior High Football
14 years ago

1 comment:
As long as Jeff is no longer serving potato chips and mayo he's doing fine..............
Post a Comment