After the concert Haley and Mikayla rode the ponies, we walked through the horse barn where I saw some of the HUGEST horses I have ever seen, weighing over 2000 pounds, and we ate lots of fair food: corn dogs, Saratoga chips (basically fresh potato chips piled a foot high on a plate), funnel cakes and elephant ears! We'll see what food we can sample today at the fair! :)
Monday, July 21, 2008
At the fair...Day One Continued
After the concert Haley and Mikayla rode the ponies, we walked through the horse barn where I saw some of the HUGEST horses I have ever seen, weighing over 2000 pounds, and we ate lots of fair food: corn dogs, Saratoga chips (basically fresh potato chips piled a foot high on a plate), funnel cakes and elephant ears! We'll see what food we can sample today at the fair! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment