I've been harassed by my sister (not so unusual :) ) and now from someone I have never met! Just because you donated money to my children doesn't mean you can now harass me Addi!!! :) :)
Ok- so I didn't get a new post this past weekend,,,I will spare you the details of our busy weekend!! I PROMISE TO POST TONIGHT!!!
Here is the problem with the Operation GOOD pictures Addi- I didn't "get" to go and pull mustard weeks bc I was on the committee. The committee members stayed back at the school to finish tallying up the class winners, money raised etc. So, I didn't go and take pictures. I gave specific instructions to Jenna's teacher to get pictures of her,,,but guess what. About 1/2 way through the afternoon, here comes a teacher back to the school with Jenna in tow. It turns out she was pretty sick and spent the whole time sitting in the van and so they decided to bring her back. She had been complaining all week of a sore throat and I kept giving her Advil to get through. Her throat looked fine. I thought it was just sinus drainage. So on Friday she really did hit a brick wall and I didn't want her to go to school, but keeping her home is like stopping a freight train! (She is going for perfect attendance!) So when she came back to the school early on Friday I realized something must really be wrong. I took her to the DR that afternoon and sure enough...Strep!!! I felt bad!! It took 48 hours of antibiotic before she was even able to get out of bed! She was toast all weekend! So, no pics of her. Then Mik's teacher didn't have a camera. So, after that huge long explanation...I have no pictures Addi. So you can stop harassing me! :)
High School Soccer and Junior High Football
14 years ago

2 comments:
Ok, ok! I am sorry for the harassing! I will just picture it in my head. :) I can just see the clean forest!! Nice job kids!
Oh, poor Jenna. At least she has a nice enough teacher to bring her back to school. :)
I'm Cheryl and I also enjoy the priviledge of working with your sister Leah and Addi. So funny about your harassment from Addi. Good for you for sticking up for yourself, ha ha.
Post a Comment